The cost of your orthodontic treatment will vary, depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. Our staff will discuss the cost of your treatment and each available payment plan option with you, so you can make the best choice for you and your smile. We will work with you to create a payment plan that fits your budget, and you will know what to expect before beginning treatment.
Affordable payment plans
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best orthodontic care, whenever you need it.
** Our practice accepts most major credit cards and insurance plans. **
If you have insurance that covers any portion of your orthodontic treatment, our office staff is always available to help you with insurance claims and paperwork.
Please let us know if you have any questions about your insurance coverage or ideas on how we can make your entire orthodontic experience a pleasant one.
Convenient online services
With the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- View your appointment and account information at any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts
If you do not have a patient login, please let us know at your next appointment, and we will gladly help you set up your own personal account.
Dr. Okun does not want finances to stand in the way of your pursuing a beautiful smile. The cost of treatment depends on the severity of the patient’s problem. We will discuss fees and payment options before treatment begins. We have payment plans to suit different budgets.
We offer interest-free payment plans, and will submit the appropriate papers to your insurance company for out-of -network benefits. We work hard to make orthodontics affordable.
In an effort to keep orthodontic fees down, while maintaining the highest level of professional care, we have established this financial policy:
- If full payment is made (by check or cash) at the onset of treatment, we will offer a fee discount. (If you have insurance, we will offer a discount for payment of your portion of the fee that will not be covered by insurance.)
- To fit your individual needs, financial arrangements can be made to extend your payments over a period of months, with no finance charges.
- Payment for the initial examination, and for services without a payment plan, is due at the time of service.
- For your convenience, we accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- If the “current due” part of your payment plan is not paid each month by the 15th of the month, there will be a $10 charge for that month.
- “Bounced checks” will incur an additional fee.
If you have insurance, we will help you to determine the coverage you have available. We ask that you assign your insurance benefit to us. We will design a custom payment plan for you and credit your insurance payments toward the plan.
You are responsible for whatever part of the fee that the insurance company does not pay. Professional care is provided to you, our patient, and not to an insurance company. We will help in every way we can in filing your claim and handling insurance questions from our office on your behalf.